Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Hoppy" Day

Hoping your day is just "hoppy"! I didn't have a stamp that said Hoppy Birthday, so I used my labeler to say what I wanted. I used the new Branches cuttlebug on the background after I stamped the dragonflies. The branches looked a little like water ripples on this card. The clouds were made by sponging a light blue on the cloud template. The coloring was done with Copic markers. I love using the blending technique with the frog to give it a more natural yellow/green color. If you are interested in learning more how to use Copic markers, we are having Kathy from Whippersnapper Designs coming on Saturday, Oct. 4th to teach a class with the Copic markers. Email us if you want more details, space is filling fast!! Have a "hoppy" day!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Love the idea of using your labeler! CUTE!

Michelle Pearson said...

cute card heidi!!! Love it!