Saturday, August 30, 2008

More paper fun!

WoW! Can you believe it? I'm posting 2 days in a row!!! Well as I said yesterday, I have been playing with old, but fun paper. I discovered that the flower background paper matches the turtle's flowered shell. How neat is that?! I used the sentiment from a Lizzie Anne set about flowers and mini Prima flowers as acents creating a theme around the paper. I love the long, large rectangle nestabilities. I use the long side to create a dainty scallop border. Here is a variation of the card using the black flowered paper.
This paper also comes in yellow. We have a few 8 1/2 x 11 sheets left. Come in a check out our large stock of fun paper. They can add inspiration to your card making!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little turtle!!! I'll have to stop by and see if you have any extra of those!!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute with the matching paper!!
Judy

Michelle Pearson said...

Awesome! I like your black and red and yellow version.....think you have my address?! LOL! That paper looks awesome with that turtle!