Friday, December 12, 2008

It's your birthday...

We have some new, FUN stuff at the store!! The flocked window cards from Heidi Grace is something new. I cut off the back of the card to use on the front of this card. The Alphabet punchouts are also from Heidi Grace. I used the scallop edge of the large alphabet to accent the edge of the card. Then I used the square that I punched out the "b"from as a background for my stamped image. The birthday penguin and the sentiment are from The Cat's Pajamas clear birthday set. These are fun stamps that don't require a lot of coloring. The sets have images that coordinate with each other. The possibilities are endless!! We will be show casing some of the new stuff this week here on the blog. Check it out and come in to see the full selection.

No comments: