Monday, December 8, 2008

This be a Birthday Caarrrghd!

Check out these adorable images from High Hopes Stamps!! They are *very* fun to color with the Copic Markers. Use a white Prismacolor Pencil and a white Inkssentials Opaque Pen to add some fun touches to highlight the image! What an adorable card for the little pirate in your life! Keep your eye on the blog as we'll be showing you many more cards with these fun stamps!

I'd also like to introduce myself as I will be helping out on this blog. My name is Michelle Pearson, and I'm a friend of Heidi and JoAnn's who similarily *afflicted* with this stamping hobby! I'm going to updating the blog with new products in the store, class information and lots more card samples. I've just updated all of the blog posts with labels, so look over on the right sidebar for the Label column. You can easily find posts that highlight a specific product or company. I'd love to hear from you....so if you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment on the blog or email me at bnnmpearson at charter dot net.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for some more High Hopes Eye Candy! Heidi has been busy creating......so check it out and leave her some love! ~michelle~

No comments: