Friday, February 13, 2009

Sketch Challenge

Using the sketch challenge that was given at The Stamp Shoppe, stamp club, I made this card for my cousin's birthday. Having the layout already done for me, all I had to do was pick out the paper and the stamps. I used the turtle from Whippersnapper, separating the saying from the turtle. After I colored the image with Copic markers, I added some "Scattered Straw" Distress stickles to the turtle shell. I love the colors in the Distress stickles, and the glitter is a little chunkier, giving it more punch!! Papers are from Bo Bunny and the ovals were cut with the long oval nestabilities. Finishing the card with a little bling and colorful ribbon...It's already to pop in the mail! Come in and see displayed what other members did with this sketch - Then create your own!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

Fun sketch! I like the chalking on the edge of the sentiment/stitching! FUN! :)