Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blog Candy???

Next week our Store blog should be up and running!! As soon as it is, we will be announcing some blog candy...so keep checking out this blog. Here is my Relaxing penguin. It was a request from my friend Jane and he has been popular in the store. NOTICE the strip of embossing is from the new cuttlebug winter border set. We have all our new Christmas folders in, so be sure to check them out before they are gone. I used a previous MoJo Monday sketch challenge for the layout. The penguin is colored with Copics and accented with some Spica pens. If you are in Wausau, Wisconsin this weekend, be sure to come to the Stamp & Scrap Expo. We will be debuting our stamps there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

I just love the penguin. Also your use of colors is great. Looking forward to seeing your new line of stamps.

auntie lisa said...

This little guy is so cute. I'm very excited for you on your new venture. I can't wait to get ahold of some of these.