Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introducing Jacques

Is Jacques not the cutest lion ever??? I knew the moment I saw him, he was a must have--I'm certainly not disappointed at all after his first inking! Truely fun to color and a hoot when combined with "ze sentiment!" I often struggle with masculine cards and think this image will be a favorite for guys no matter what their age!



I used Copic markers to color Jacques Serves and the Out of the Box technique to finish off the image piece. My background was done using the Simple Green Spritz technique and was just the right amount of interesting to pull the whole card together! To learn more about these techniques and others, join me for one of my technique based classes or see here.



Happy Stamping :)

Jane

1 comment:

Judy said...

I wish I could be there!!! Cute.