Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vintage Christmas

Here are some new stamps we have just in time for Christmas from Sugar Nellie. I used the Cosmo Cricket christmas journaling cards. There are six different cards per 12 x 12 cardstock. I thought this postcard background worked great with "Santa's letter" stamp from Sugar Nellie. I colored the image with the more vintage colored Copics to match the paper. I used the "Mistletoe" stamp from Sugar Nellie on the card below: The sentiment on the top of this journaling card was perfect with the Mistletoe, since that is one of our Holiday Traditions. With the scallop top, it makes an easy card to throw together with not much work...yet it looks great. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

love these Heidi....so cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

These are so nice. I just took a step back in time. Thanks for the journey. The colors and other combinations do take a person back to a more innocent time. Also, the picture of the little boy in shorts reminds me of my grandson. He wanted to go outside and chase squirrels. There he stood in his boots, shorts, winter coat and stocking hat. He looked so darn cute and we do have a picture.