Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sketch Saturday #85 & Mojo Monday #122

I am putting two challenges in one post today! First off, I did the Saturday Sketcher challenge above. I used my Snuggles Duck for the image and colored her with Copic markers. I embossed the pink vellum with with Candy Cane Cuttlebug folder and used it for the back layer. I used a part of the Labels nine Nestabilites for the sentiment instead of a half circle for something different. Adding some extra embellishments to finish the card!
For the Mojo Monday challenge, I used Fluffy the sheep as my main image. I didn't have the scallop oval to cut a mat, but I did have this Label Six Nesties handy and it worked perfect for the mat. I used the flourish cuttlebug folder for the lime green strip. I ran it through twice to get embossing where I wanted it to appear. Since my sentiment didn't show up on the dp, I stamped the words on a white piece and attached it to the front of the card.

1 comment:

dstandard said...

These are both adorable!