Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mojo Challenge #125

Brand New!!...Just arrived... Sizzix Textured Impression plates! We have all 6 of the new Textured Impressions here at The Stamp Shoppe. I am using the Birthday #3 set here for the Mojo Monday challenge this week. The background was used on the teal paper and then sanded down. The Happy Birthday label was also from this set. I brayered dye ink on the folder, then embossed it in my machine. I cut it out and used it for my decorative label. It worked perfect with this sketch! I then cut a hole for the cow from Stamp Shoppe Creations to peek through. Then I stamped the party hat, cut it out, colored it, then put it on the cow's head (since this is a birthday card!) Come in and check out the folders. They all are really neat!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That's adorable! Love the bg!!

Chris said...

I love the texture plates. Always looking for birthday fun. Cute card.