Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going Bananas!

What a crazy summer! I feel like I am going bananas!! I did a two-in-one challenge today. I started with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and then used the "Let's get fruity!" challenge from Cute Card Thursday. The background paper is from Creative Imaginations, Monkey and branch are my Stamp Shoppe Creations stamps and the banana is from High Hopes. All images are colored with Copics. I used my new ScorBuddy from ScorPal. That cute little tools is perfect for card makers and doesn't take up much room. It also comes with it's own carrying case. There are markings every 1/4th inch and at each end there are markings every 1/8th inch. So I scored my green strip of paper at the 1/8" marks and used the scor bug to create faux stitches using the 1/8" marks as well. I used the tree boughs as one of the 3 strips from the sketch. Happy Creating!!

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

adorable Heidi! Love it and totally agree...either *bananas* or *nuts* would work!! Summer, gotta love it! ;)

Michelle Quinno said...

What a cute card!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cute, love monkeys. A great job!