Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Having flies...

Here is the Mojo Monday challenge sketch for this week. First, I stamped the lily pad and then masked it before stamping the cattails. I then colored them with Copic markers and cut into four even squares. The waving frog was also colored with Copics and cut out to be 3-D over the background. All stamps are from the newest Stamp Shoppe Creations line. I used the rays Tim Holtz texture fades folder on the Bo bunny dots paper. Then I stamped sentiment from Endless Creations and cut out with the nestabilites. Finally I stamped the dragonfly, which was colored with Copics and glittered over the whole thing. I glued the bug over the sentiment and used the splashes instead of ribbon or paper, to follow all pieces of the sketch. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

...oh my, and she cuts again!! ;)

very cute!!