Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little birdie told me...

Christmas is coming! It is hard to believe that it is already September and Christmas will be here before we know it. With the cool and windy weather we had today, I actually had some christmas inspiration and got a few Christmas cards done.I stamped this Sugar Nellie stamp and colored her with Copic markers. I used a new nestabilities label die for the blue matting. This is a square and I wanted to use it for a rectangle shape, so I used it as a mat on the top of my image and then used an emboss strip of paper to cover the bottom. I used the poinsettia folder to emboss the green strip of paper. The red dot flurry paper is from Cloud 9. Then I punched out a Martha Stewart snowflake and used a white glitter dot in the center of the snowflake to add a little glitz. Keep warm!