Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet Treats!

This card is taking an idea that was shown in our Stamp Club. This is a tri-fold card with a twist. I used a Halloween theme. The papers are from Making Memories. The Scary Fence and Spider web punches are Martha Stewart. Franke is a Whippersnapper stamp. The Sentiment is from Northwoods and Bats are stamps from Amuse. The cut out is a die-namics die from My Favorite Things. The Spider gem is from Memory Box. The fence and papers were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Below is a look at the inside:
Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

very cute! It's been a while since I made one of these!!
Love the fence on top!

Janeen said...

way cute heidi. have you visited my blog yet?
http://janeen-alittlebitofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

nancyb said...

Awesome, Heidi!

Karen Hasheck said...

too cute! I am glad you you were able to use my card idea for such a fun Halloween card!

Jane said...

Love the card, Heidi!