Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scent-sational...

This Lil' Stinker from Stamp Shoppe Creations worked perfectly for the Saturday Sketchers challenge #139. I colored him with Copics and cut him out with nestabilities. I embossed the top half of the designer paper with a cuttlebug folder. Then I glued the strip of Bo Bunny striped paper on the background piece. Once that was together, I used the ScorBuddy and ScorBug to create faux stitching. The label was cut out with a nestabilities die and tied with the champagne seam binding. It is hard to see from the picture, but I also used the Spica glitter pens on the flowers to add a little bling! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

What a cute card!! Love the image!

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again!

Leonie xx