Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Love you bunches!

Here I am using something old and something new, nothing borrowed, but something blue! Actually I am using purple, but it's close! LOL. This could work as a wedding card as well as a greeting to let that special person in your life, know how you feel about them! I used the Decorative basket dies for the basket, then I used the flowers from the older Posy Patch Garden Delights set. I colored the flowers with Copic markers, then cut them from the Watering Can. Pop them up in the basket...and you have bunches of LOVE! I used the ScorBuddy and Scor Bug to create a frame on the center cream piece and Swiss Dot embossing folder for the background. Stamp the sentiment on the banner dies from Spellbinders and finish the card off with some Viva Decor Pearls! Be sure to check the beautiful cards this week from the rest of the Design Team and Heartfelt Creations!!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness! Your purple and white card is just beautiful!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful basket of blossoms! Love how you added the sentiment!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Heidi! I love the color combo and beautiful basket of flowers!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card, someone is going to be very lucky and happy!!!!

Janett said...

Very pretty

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Heidi!!! Love all the white and soft purple!!!