Monday, August 1, 2011

New Products - Fireworks!


New from Tsukineko is the Fireworks Sprays! They are very glitzy!! They come in several color and they can be used to add glittery color to ribbon, twill, flowers, paper and more. I use three techniques on this card using the Fireworks sprays. First I sprayed some of the Danube Blue and the Lulu Lavender onto a craft sheet, letting the colors blend together a little. Then I inked the butterfly stamp from Penny Black and stamped it on white cardstock. There was still lots of ink on the craft sheet, so next I rolled over the ink with my brayer. Then brayered over a 4" x 5 1/4" light purple cardstock until the entire paper is covered. The background is now sparkly with color. Stamp a design over the paper with a background stamp and VersaFine black ink. The third technique, I stamped my sentiment onto paper and cut out with the Spellbinders Petite oval die. After I cut out the oval, I left the die over the paper and sprayed over the sentiment with the Lulu Lavender fireworks spray. Remove the die and you have a glittery sentiment. I used black cardstock for the card and accents to really make the glitz sparkle! I'm not sure how much sparkle you can see from the picture, but you can see the real card at the store. Thanks for looking!

No comments: