Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Mean the World

I love this new Timeless Amour die set.  I used the lacey heart die for the accents to the corners of this Nestabilities Label three.  This discovery happened by mistake.  I was cutting out the lacey heart and when I went to remove the paper the top part of the heart ripped.  I wondered if there was some way I could salvage part of the heart.  Then I thought about this label and thought this just might work!  I love the outcome!!  I used the Timeless Amour paper as the background and then used the tattered blossoms with the distress leaves.  These leaves are only available through the end of December, so be sure to get them while you can!  We do have a few in-stock at The Stamp Shoppe.  All the leaves and flowers are cut out with matching dies.  This makes it so easy to make beautiful, realistic flowers!  Don't forget to check out the HC blog and find out how you can get a $20 Gift Certificate from Heartfelt Creations.  This is our way of saying "Thank You" to all our loyal customers!!

2 comments:

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Great use of the new die!

merrymstamper said...

Love your pretty card. I like how you made the sentiment the focal point. :)