Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lily Wreath

Today, I am using the new Heartfelt Creations Botanical Oval stamp.  These lilies match the previous lilies from the Floral Cross Collection.  You can easily create 3-D lilies to add to this wreath, or make additional lilies to make the wreath more full!  After I had cut down the paper with the image on it, I felt that there was still too much white space.  So I added some corner pieces and I loved the effect.  The lilies were colored to match the decorator paper.  I used the decorative corner die across the top of the image and it looks a bit like a hanger.  Of course the berries needed some pearls, so I used the cream Viva Decor pearl pen to add that necessary embellishment!  Check out the HC blog for more stunning ideas that are sure to inspire you!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

The color combo on this is so beautiful. Of course I'm a huge fan and love most everything you do!

Cibele Glazer said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card!! Great layering and I really like how you placed the main image/wreath on a diamond piece!

Marisa Job said...

Very pretty card!! Love the flowers!!

Love crafts forever said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring.
Hugs Nat