Friday, April 19, 2013

Prickley Pear New Release Day 4

Today I am using the new HH0029 Tools ATC stamp for the background of my card.  I stamped the image with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  Then I faux stitched around the edges with my ScorBuddy and ScorBug.  Finally, I sponged around the edges with the Pumice Stone Distress Ink again.  I used the FF0126 Vintage Cadillac as my focal piece.  I added some cut out letters for the "DAD" sentiment and some bronze Candi too.  The background paper is all Paper Loft Shades of Gray Collecton.  Check out more great ideas...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, Heidi. I love the distressed look.

Steph Ackerman said...

This is a wonderful Father's Day card.

JennyH said...

Great masculine card, love all the distress inking and the car image is fantastic : )