Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sun Kissed Collections

Today, I am using the stamps and dies from the Sun Kissed Flower Collection.  This collection from Heartfelt Creations is a beautiful set.  I love the new Sun Kissed flowers that are on one stamp.  Then all you have to do is use the matching flower die and it cuts the entire set of flowers at one time.  What a time saver!  Now you have several flowers to color and use on your cards and projects.  I love the tag and basket set too.  The stamps that are included in this set are so versatile.  They work well with other image in different collections!  The white doily accents are cut off from the gift box die.  You can use different elements of this die.  Of course you can make the gift box, but you can also use the sides for lacy borders and the ends a I did here.  The Sun Kissed Paper Collection pack has gorgeous papers that are in the peach and blue hues.  They are fun and bright...just perfect for spring!  Check out the HC blog for more gorgeous samples from this collection!

7 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the little bird with this set!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Marisa Job said...

Another beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love how you added the bird to the card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These colors are so very pretty together. And I love that little birdie!

Linda said...

Just stunning!!!

Candida said...

Wow! I loved this card! Such a nice choice of colors and prints for the stamp. Beautiful!