Monday, July 1, 2013

Spring Bicycle

Today I am using the Country Bicycle from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I colored it with Copic Markers.  Then I cut it out with a long thin oval die and matted it onto a long thin scalloped oval die.  I still felt it could pop a bit more, so I added some lines and dots around the edge.  For the background, I used the picket fence from Cheery Lynn Designs and I punched the grass with the Fiskars border punch.  The sentiment is from the PPRS Spring Poinsettia Clear Set.  Be sure to see more beautiful cards on the PPRS blog!

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card, with this cute image!

Kay said...

I love this card! So summer like and happy! What company made the oval long die and the long oval scallop die? I would really like to find these. Thanks!

~Heidi~ said...

These long oval dies are from Spellbinders, but they don't make them anymore.