Monday, July 8, 2013

Tri-Fold Spring Card

We've been seeing more and more of these little bunnies in our yard this summer.  They look just as plump and cute as this Bunny with Daisy I used today from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I first cut a piece of pink card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  Then I used the ScorBuddy and scored at the 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" marks.  There are little dots to show where to score.  I used the Labels 1 Spellbinder die to cut first the left panel, then the right panel.  I lined up the center of the die with the card opening.  Then I cut two pieces of decorator paper 2" x 5 3/8".  I placed these two pieces on the flaps, then I placed the die over the opening and traced the outline of the die onto the decorator paper.  I removed the die and cut on the trace lines.  Now I adhered them to the front panels.  I cut a piece of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to the inside of the card.  Then I stamped the bunny through the opening of the card and color it with Copic Markers.  I cut out a Blobby Flower and stamped the Blobby Flower over the die cut.  Color the flower with Copic Markers and add a candi in the center.  Cut out the olive branch die from Cheery Lynn Designs and stamp the sentiment onto a strip of white card stock to make a banner. See more beautiful samples on the PPRS blog today!

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cute bunny! I really like the design of this card!