Monday, September 16, 2013

Two Hearts, One Love

I am using the CLR016 Heart Key Crown Clear set from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  On the background I cut out the Wedding couple with the Cheery Lynn Designs die from black paper and adhered it over Magnolia decorator paper.  The decorator paper has a watercolor background with hearts.  I felt this soft background was perfect for this card.  Then I used the sentiment from the stamp set and cut it out with one of the tag dies from Cheery Lynn.  For an extra pop...I stamped a heart and color it with Copic Marker.  Then I cut out the heart and popped it up onto the lacy heart...which is the die that matches this set.  What and elegant wedding card, yet how quick is that!!  Hop on over to the PPRS blog to get more inspiration today!

No comments: