Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Designs by Dreamweaver Stencils

Dreamweaver Stencils has done it again with beautiful new designs!  
 http://www.stencilwithstyle.com/latest.html
Today I am using two of the new images using this month's theme of Keeping it Simple.

 This first card I made is using the Sailboat, which I used the Matte white stencil paste.  For the waves, I added a bit more paste to the waves to give them some added dimension.  Then once the paste was dry, I add some color with the Splendor Ink Pad.  Now you have it a CAS masculine card!

Here I used the new Swirly Heart Stencil.  I pasted it with Pearlescent Paste on white card stock.  Then I used the Thank you stencil with the Pearlescent paste too.  When I popped up the sentiment, I placed it so the Y matched up with the swirl of the hearts.  Finally I added some score lines around the white paper, then layered onto a light pink card stock.  This makes beautiful, yet quick Thank You cards for the Bride and Groom.

There are many great stencils in this release and the possibilities are endless!  Be sure to check out the other beautiful creations and various techniques used by the Design Team!

Pam Hornschu
Cherylynn Moser

Also...check out the new Dies! 
http://www.stencilwithstyle.com/latest.html

7 comments:

Cherylynn said...

Both cards are just gorgeous. I love the subtle and watercolor effect you achieved with your coloring on the sailboat. Stunning.

Louise said...

Beautiful cards Heidi! Very clever to use the swirl for the bottom of the y! Did you put Goldfinch FX on the Pearlescent paste or how did you mix it in? Or is is Gold paste?

Katia said...

there are a really pretty cards!

joy said...

Love both cards, but I'm partial to the sailboat! It it would be great for a masculine friend!

Jan Castle said...

Lovely projects...especially like the sailboat...man cards are so hard to make, but you nailed it!

Vicki Sopcak said...

I Love the sailboat card and the Swirly Heart card, both are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

~Heidi~ said...

The heart was just pasted with the pearlescent paste onto white card stock. I think the picture just gives the paste a golden hue.