Monday, February 10, 2014

Penelope

 I love this simply adorable Penelope cat!  This is a new Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp image.  I stamped her on white card stock and cut her out with the shape die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I then used the fence, grass and flower dies also from Cheery Lynn as accents for the card.  Finally, I finished it with the PPRS Sentiment and some Candi.
On this second card I made Penelope into a Christmas Cat!  Each time I look at this card, it makes me smile.  I used the branches die that comes with the flowers that I used in the first class to make reindeer antlers.  Then because she looks like she is caroling, I add the Fa La La La La onto a banner.  Then I added the holly sprig from Cheery Lynn and the Poinsettias that I cut out with the Poinsettia Leaf Die from Prickley Pear.  Today is Monday, so there is lots more inspiration to be found from our talented Design Team on the PPRS blog!

1 comment:

Janeen said...

These are both cute Heidi, and it's true, you can't help but smile with Penelope singing carols with her antlers. How creative,