Monday, July 28, 2014

Foxy Greetings

This is one of my odds and ends cards.  I stamped Sassy the Fox on white card stock and colored her with Copic Markers.  The hinge, the burlap and the lacy border dies are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.  These were in the extras that seemed to work on this card.  Then to add a few 3-D flowers, I cut out the the flowers with the flower dies, then stamped the flowers with the matching Flower Clear Set.  Then I cut out the leaves from green card stock, then stamped the Leaves with the matching clear set.  As with every week, there are more beautiful creations on the PPRS blog, so I hope you take a look!

2 comments:

Maureen R said...

Your card is just darling. I think this little Fox is so cute, and your coloring, as always, is perfect! Hugs

Michelle Pearson said...

Foxy greetings, eh? ;)
Cute leftover card! Love the color scheme!