Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Classic Car


Once again, time has gotten away from me and I missed my Monday PPRS post.  This summer has been going crazy fast and I am having a hard time keeping up.  Today, I am using the Ford Ranchero stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I was inspired by Michelle's coloring of the vehicle, so I copied her color theme.  I used Graphic 45 decorator paper in the background with some Washi tape and thin hemp for added decoration.  The sentiment is from the Scalloped Circle Oval 5 clear set. and I cut out the fancy oval using the Flourished Oval Nesting Die.  Hope you can check out more card ideas on our PPRS blog.  Look for our blog hop featuring the New Holiday Release coming soon!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Heidi this is fab, love your colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x