Monday, March 2, 2015

Today I am using the Fishing on a Pier Silhouette stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I stamped it with VersaFina Onyx Black ink.  I like to use the VersaFine ink for solid image stamps for a more bold image.  Then I used the removable scotch tape around the edges and then sponged using the Stormy Sky Distress Ink.  Once I finished sponging the image, I removed the tape.  Then Color the water with Copic Markers.  The Jumping Bass was stamped onto another piece of white card stock and colored with Copics.  Then I cut out the fish and popped it up at the end of the line.  I found a piece of wood print paper and stamped the Come Early sentiment on it.  Finally I added the hinge to the barn board that I cut with the Cheery Lynn Die.  Find more inspiration on the PPRS blog too!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

very, very, very cool guy card!!