Monday, September 26, 2016

Desk Calendars

Using the Mushroom Lane Stamps from Riley and Company, I created these Desk Calendars.  I thought they would be great for teacher gifts, or gift for someone when you would like to get them "a little something".  I used the Sizzix Stand-Ups dies to create the calendar stand.  Then I added papers and die elements to create the scene. After decorating the stand, I popped up the Mushroom House as the main image, then added the calendar to the base.
 Here, I added along with the cut out mushroom house, a cute little fox from Taylored Expressions.  Then for some extra dimension, I add some small dragonflies from Impression Obession.
 Finally, I used the same image to make a matching card to go with the little gift.
You can find more of these adorable Mushroom houses at Riley and Company.  They are fun to color with Copic Markers and have a cute, whimsical feel to these projects.  All products can be found at The Stamp Shoppe, in Weston, Wisconsin.  Come in and see us soon!

No comments: