Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Riley Tuesday


I hope you enjoyed the new release of Riley and Company stamps last week, but we still have lots more to show you!  The Riley stamps are fun to use with the Funny Bone sayings.  Because Riley is always the perfect size...not too big and not too small, he's fun to use on cards that have some moving parts to them!!
 For this wedding card, I used the Sizzix frame to create an arch to the card and put the Riley couple on the inside. The background uses the Taylored Expressions brick embossing folder on cream paper and the flowers and leaves are dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. Then I added the sentiment on top.  However, it was a little too big...no problem!! Stamp part for the front and add the rest on the inside!!
This second card uses the Scuba Riley.  My oldest son got his Diving Certification and I thought this would be a fun card for him.  I used the Slide On Over die from Lawn Fawn and after I cut out Riley, I put him on a slider tab.  I made a frame and embossed it with the Weathered embossing folder from Taylor Expressions and put acetate behind it to make a window.  At the top I used a water die to show water.  Then on the inside and outside the frame I used the Tree 2 die from Prickley Pear to make coral.  Finally, I added the sentiment across the top.  This scuba guy will pull up behind the sentiment the appear as the tab is pushed down.  Hope you enjoyed the cards and be sure to check out the Riley blog for more card ideas from the talented Design Team today!!

No comments: