Monday, January 23, 2017

Prickley Pear Release Week is Here!

Prickley Pear has a great new Release this week! I love, love, love these stamps.  And there are some great specials that I want to extend to you!

Today I am using the Love Birds and the Happy Valentine's Day Banner.  

I cut around the banner to use it as my sentiment on this card and on the card band that I used on the second card.
 I used the Small Swirl Heart to use as a "latch" on this card. The front of the card is rather simple, but on the inside...
There's an element of surprise!!  Inside is the Pop Up Book Card.  I found this idea on Pinterest and decided that I needed to try it!  Here is the site with very clear and easy to follow directions.  The There is only one Happiness sentiment worked great with this image!!

Be sure to check out all the new images on the Prickley Pear website and take advantage of the great specials!  Want more inspiration?  Check out the Prickley Pear blog and see the beautiful cards the Design Team made!!  Hope to see you back tomorrow for more Release week fun!

No comments: