Friday, January 20, 2017

Riley Release 2017 Day 5

We hope that you enjoyed all the new images and cards brought to you from Riley and Company this week!  We certainly enjoyed sharing.  So...here is just a little more!
 I used the Rainy Day Riley for this new Faith Sentiment.  A great sentiment for someone that is going through a tough time and may not see brightness that will come.  
A Camping sentiment needs Camping Riley!  I used the Tim Holtz Trees Embossing folder in the background.  I inked the folder with brown dye ink and embossed tan cardstock. I cut out a word bubble...One of the new word bubble sets from Riley to add my sentiment to.  These are fun to use for many of the Funny Bones Sayings!!

I hope you loved what you saw. We loved creating with these fun, new stamps and dies.  Remember there are Specials available to you this week, so don't miss out on these great deals!  Check out the Riley Blog to see all the new product as well as Specials.

Next week there is going to be a full week of new images and dies from Prickley Pear...So lots more to see!!

No comments: