Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Prickley Pear New Release...Day 2

Today, I am using the new Dainty Dragonfly Clear Set and Matching dies.  These Dragonflies are so whimsical and fun!  
 On this card, I paired the dragonfly with the new Dance in the Rain Sentiment.  I added some leaf dies and wire die cuts for an outdoor feel.
I used three different dragonflies here, coloring them in the pastel color tones.  Then I added the Pierced Oval die from the new Riley Release to the background. Top it off with some floral vines for filler.  Finally, I cut apart the new Let your Faith sentiment and added them to the card.  These are great add-on elements for any card or as the focal point.  Hop on over to the blog and see great card ideas from the other designers.  Remember...order $15 of product and receive free Shipping until midnight May 14th.

No comments: