Thursday, May 11, 2017

Prickley Pear New Release...Day 4

One of the many things that I love about Prickley Pear is their flower stamps!  This release is no different!  These Bold Daisies and Jar Full of Daisies are my favorite from these new stamps!
 Using another Die Background from Our Daily Bread, I wove two strips of brown paper through the lattice to create my fancy background.  Then I stamped the Bold Daisies onto white paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  I added the Mini Butterfly and Happy Anniversary Banner for a little more dimension.
This second card uses the Jar Full of Daisies that I cut out and popped in front of the oval frame.  I added the Die Cut Background from Our Daily Bread behind the oval for some texture and interest to the opening.  Finally I stamped from the Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Set.  I hope you love these cards as much as I loved making them!  These stamps are so easy to use and will be "go to" images for many occasions.  There are more great ideas on the PPRS blog, so stop on over to check them out!

No comments: