Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Prickley Pear Spring Release...Day 3

You can probably see that I love these new Dainty Dragonfly stamps and dies! I thought they added a little extra to the cards that I made today! 
 This first card uses the Frog on Mushroom with the word Faith from the  Let your Faith Sentiment.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then some Crystal Accents to the mushroom dots to add a 3-D effect.  The die background was from Our Daily Bread.  I cut some of the flourishes to tuck the image among the swirls.
This Card uses the entire Let your Faith Sentiment as the focus of it. Then I used the Bucket of Tulips in the oval frame, which I colored with Copic Markers.  Then I popped a Dainty Dragonfly to the frame.  I just love this new Prickley Release and I hope you enjoy all the inspiration that the talented design team has created to share with you.  If you haven't checked out the PPRS blog yet, be sure to check it out!  We will be getting many of the new stamps in our store shortly too, so come in to check out our extensive collection!

No comments: