Monday, May 1, 2017

Riley Spring Release Week...Day 1

 Mushroom Lane has some new houses in the neighborhood!  I love the new lighthouse!  I colored it with Copic markers.  Then I added Distress inks to frame it as well as to add the light shining out from the tower.  Finally, I paired it with one of the new Sentiments from the Funny Bones Collection. 
This Butterfly house is adorable!  I added a touch of pink color to compliment the brown of the house and roof.  Then I had this perfect brown and pick paper to match.  I added the corner of pink paper with a bit of lace.  Then I stamped the Happy Birthday from the  Age is Just a number sentiment stamp. The Design Team has definitely outdid themselves this time, so be sure to take a little time this week to see all the great inspiration and beautiful projects!!  Just hop on over to the Riley & Company Blog now! Order over $20 and receive Free Shipping until May 7th, plus many other discounts from the new release...Check it out!

No comments: